WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting clothing tags made?

dayDreamerdayDreamer subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
edited June 2008 in Grab Bag

Does anyone know a person or company I can contact to get my clothing tags designed/made?  The tags that are attached to the clothing and usually have barcodes and logos on them....

Thanks everyone,
DayDreamer in Action

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Jaxprints does clothing with tags, hopefully that helps.
  • Options
    minimegeologyminimegeology subscriber Posts: 26
    DayDreamer,
    Most logo designers or graphic artists can design them for you.  Check out www.printplace.com.  They have some hang tag options.  I had them print some post cards for me that turned out very nice.  I am going to have them print some hang tags next (once the design is done).  I ordered the plastic things to secure them to the bags from Fetpak.

Tracy

• Options
    kathleenfasanellakathleenfasanella subscriber Posts: 0
    You`re looking for what`s called Hang Tags. If you`re looking for products like this (to include flashers etc), there`s a whole gamut of other issues that I don`t know if you`ve addressed. In apparel, there are FTC rules and regulations you are required to comply with. Do you have an RN number? It`s free to apply, you can even do it online. There`s a lot more about this on Fashion-Incubator. SuN is great for generic business information but niche sites can cover topics like this more in depth. There`s tons of companies who will make hang tags but more often, they`re looking to be your package producer to cover all your labeling needs.
  • Options
    DeenaEsqDeenaEsq subscriber Posts: 0
    I was VERY happy with the labels from http://www.clothinglabels4u.com/.  They allow small orders and they were very good quality at a good price...

Hope that helps.

Deena