WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Changes MADE, please Critique my site

kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
edited September 2007 in Website Critique
Hi AllI need a site  Critique, I have made some changes  please review my site and let me  know  what you think  i need to improve.www.webpreneuronline.comthanks for help in advance.k

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi K!
    I have already told you before that I love what your site offers. It definately taught me a thing or two. I like the newsletter signup box that is new. It is a great way to get folks to sign right up as soon as they come to your site. I like how you now call the book offerings your business marketplace...now it says..need atool? Buy from us...wwe are the experts". Very good. Before it was kind of just hanging out there and was a bit of a turn off. I like the video interviews as well. I think you have a great resource for folks who have questions about doing business on the web.

Erin
  • Options
    Fred333Fred333 subscriber Posts: 0
    Cool lay out.... I like the color scheme.
  • Options
    SandraPSandraP subscriber Posts: 3
    Hey Kaa!
    I agree with Erin - I`m looking forward to seeing what you have to offer, I just signed up for your newsletter.
    Good luck!
    ~SandraP