WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Fax Marketing & Fax-to-Email Services

profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
edited November 2009 in Marketing
Hello.
I`ve been using Fax-to-Email services for nearly 10 years now and used to do fax marketing using fax broadcasting.  It actually worked quite well using opt-in customer fax lists. 
My business is different now than in those early years, but I`m again looking to utilize fax marketing via fax broadcasting for a product and service I`m looking at adding. I`ve heard that there are a number of good lists out there which are current but I haven`t researched it lately for prices and what they offer.  Fax broadcasting using the Fax-to-Email service is quite common now which makes it even more attractive for me to consider it again.Questions: 
1) Are you utilizing fax broadcasting for marketing your products and services? 
2) Do you know where to get viable current opt-in fax lists either with or without the delivery service?  I mainly like to do the sending myself by using my subscribed Fax-to-Email service. That way, I can do it my way and gather various types of data I`m interested in at the time as the data is what helps improve the results the next go-round.
3) Are you using Fax-to-Email?
4) How do you like either or both fax marketing and Fax-to-Email?
5) For those who haven`t tried either one nor both, would you consider it?
For those who aren`t familiar, there are laws to abide by.  Here is a link from Wikipedia called "Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991" if you`d like to take a look.  There may be more updated information out there, also.
Generally, if it`s opt-in or if the fax marketing communication is not considered unsolicited (existing clients are typically not considered unsolicited), etc., then it should be fine.  It still pays to double-check e.g. the company providing the lists. profitizer6/16/2009 4:38 PM

Comments