WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Web Designer or Webmaster -- Which one do I need?

profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
Hello.
In order to determine whether you need a web designer or a webmaster, you have to know the difference between the two, if you believe there is a difference.  Until you know that, you may be using one, but maybe not the right one - or maybe it makes no difference?
If there truly is a difference and when you are not using the right one, you may find that you`ve under-budgeted and have fallen short in getting your project completed and launched into `live` production.
So which one do you need -- does it really matter?  How did you make that determination?  Are you sure you`ve made the right choice? Do you think the terminologies are interchangeable, meaning, do you believe they are one and the same?  Is this a trick question?
Tell me what you think.
Have fun with this topic.
P.S. I know the answer.P.S.S. Also, check out the topic "Does "Business Card Marketing" really work???" in StartupNation`s Marketing Forum. This has been a controversial subject for many years for many reasons.  Some business folks swear by handing out business cards while others believe it is a big waste of time and hard-earned money. What do you think?  Do business cards work for you in your marketing efforts?  Feel free to  provide your opinion in that forum topic.  Have fun with this one, too!profitizer6/22/2009 12:30 AM

Comments