WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please give some ideas for improvement

JimSprouseJimSprouse subscriber Posts: 3
edited September 2007 in Website Critique
I know my site needs work.  What would you do to make it better?  By "make it better" I mean turning visitors into clients.  I just threw this site together in simple html.  Any advice is welcome - www.sprousedesignsolutions.com</A>

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    You use your creativity to give your customers a quick, easily identifiable image, so why aren`t you doing this for yourself? A black and white box with text doesn`t relate that. Implement your own logo and colors and sell your product ( your creativity ), instead of just showing off what you`ve done for others. And yes, a gallery of your customer work is essential for your site, but sell me on you as well. Create a nice clean layout that looks professional and is user friendly. Relate why your service is a benefit to your visitor. Personally, I want to develop a simple logo for my business stationary and correspondence. Could I use your service? Yes. But you haven`t sold me on why you should be my first choice to do it for me. You list some positives about your work and service, but how do you compare to others doing the same thing as far as price, time involved, revisions, etc? Basically, show me how you provide me what I need better than someone else.
  • Options
    JimSprouseJimSprouse subscriber Posts: 3
    Thanks for the tips guys.  When I threw this page together I knew it was rather pathetic.  I will be implementing all of your suggestions.  Thanks again.
    Jim