WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Slogan Contest - $100 Prize

MobiMadnessMobiMadness subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2009 in Marketing
Ok guys and gals get your creative juices flowing and make a few quick bucks.
The company name is MobiMadness, Inc. (www.mobimadness.com)
and we need a slogan! Our business model is to sell
applications/software for Smartphones (Blackberry, iPhone, etc.) Take a
look at our logo on our site for a better idea of our mindset on this.
Owning
a smartphone can be addictive and the desire to accessorize it can make
you crazy at times and thus the madness part of our name.
Post your ideas here and we will pick one. (If the thread is still active, then the contest is still ongoing.)
Thanks in advance for your creative genius!

Comments

• BizOptimizerBizOptimizer subscriber Posts: 1
    He who dials with the most toys wins!
    He who dials with the most apps wins!
    What is a smartphone if it isn`t a sharp phone.

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    One question - What is your unique selling position? That is, what makes you different than other phone accessory sites? I would think, if possible, that should get into the  tagline/slogan.

~Roland
  • MobiMadnessMobiMadness subscriber Posts: 1

One question - What is your unique selling position? That is, what makes you different than other phone accessory sites? I would think, if possible, that should get into the  tagline/slogan. ~Roland

Roland,
    Good question but not a good idea for this particular business.  For instance, we have several advantages over our competitors, but they can and likely will, close this gap rather quickly.  Plus with the rapid advancements in technology, what`s unique today, will be out of date tomorrow.  Better to just go with something catchy and clever.
    BTW, thanks to all who have already provided ideas for our slogan!MobiMadness4/21/2009 3:50 PM
  • DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
    I`m surprised, that since he`s holding a contest the poster didn`t identify himself  - especially since he`s asking SuN members to trust him to make good on payment of the $100.

And there`s absolutely nothing in his profile. Doesn`t that concern anyone besides me? I`m assuming the poster is a him, but I honestly don`t know. I apologize if I`ve offended any of the female members with my assumptions, but that`s the problem with blind posts. You just don`t know whom you`re dealing with!

David Jackson
    DavidJackson4/22/2009 5:37 PM
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    "mobile in style"
    "stilyn` your cell"

vwebworld4/21/2009 3:57 PM
  • MobiMadnessMobiMadness subscriber Posts: 1
    Actually I have this posted on several boards and will wait at least a month to make a choice. 
  • advernationadvernation subscriber Posts: 3
    dont get mad - get mobimad
  • bbdovebbdove subscriber Posts: 0

"Mr. Mobi, sexy buddy. Slim-slim body, grab him easy. Joking funny, never dizzy. Dialing crazy, get rid lazy. Dress up smartly, bye-bye clumsy. Perfect mobi, you are honey."

bbdove5/13/2009 8:24 AM