WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

never received item

kkrafts58kkrafts58 subscriber Posts: 12
edited March 2007 in Protecting Your Ideas
I purchased something for my business from a company on the web, and never received the item, even after numerous emails back and forth. Finally after two months I cancelled the charge on my credit card. Today I received an email from the company asking me if I had returned the product and that they never received it back. I never got it. In one email to them I asked them if they had a tracking number, which they never responded to, and in another they told me my package was at the post office, which the post office had no record of it. Question, do I respond to the company`s email?

Comments

• Options
    sydni212sydni212 subscriber Posts: 0
    I would not respond either. As I plan my online store, one of my the things i`m a stickler for is being able to track the package. So if they are doing shabby business, they deserve the lost and the added cost the credit card company charges for the charge back. sydni
  • Options
    sooonsooon subscriber Posts: 5
    ok this is interesting.recently i m working on new startup with a few partners to start an online store. what happen is we are selling something very small and cost only USD 30 or less.problem, if we need to get a tracking number, is going to cost us a boom just for postage. so, what seems to be a better way to work around for this kind of business nature??by the way, I agree with everyone that this seems like a scam.