WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

which way should I go?

rafxrafx subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in Marketing
HI All I am ready to start a new business on line, I am in retail and customer
service, I also have good connection with manufacturers and companies in
Italy. Would be better to share my knowledge of retail marketing and
customer service and generate income from it, or just manufacture a
product line "made in italy " and sell it on line? what do you suggest?
Bearing in mind that the start up money are different.

Thank you in advance to all of you, I should keep you informedrafx2007-11-6 8:13:3

Comments

• timefortinatimefortina subscriber Posts: 0
    We could use you on our team!  Someone with marketing experience would be a headstart for our company!
    visiti:
    www.themomteam.com/crazyandlovingitmom</A>
    to find out more information.  I`ll get back to with a convenient time, and we can get you the details you need to make the right decision for you.  It`s all up to you how far you want to go!
    Thanks!
    Tina
    Tina M. Smith
    Proud Membe of The Mom Team
  • micsimonianmicsimonian subscriber Posts: 1

Very interesting

I like made in ITALY idea but I don’t know If you be successful selling it ONLY online. My suggestion would be if you have good customer service I would do it off line and online, a great customer service is very important unfortunately which significant of  small business   have the lack of customer service.

You have to find the niche of the Market, very important some people thing that making a website and putting product will sell it self. Wrong