WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Article Marketing - what’s your experience??

DeniseMMDeniseMM subscriber Posts: 6
edited March 2007 in Marketing
What has been your experience with article marketing? I have a stable of articles - well over 100 of them from my online networking the last 3.5 years - a few of which I`ve posted on article warehouse sites or article directories. While a couple articles have actually come up pretty high on the Google rankings - #7 - the question is - does it translate into sales?I don`t know. It`s not expensive - but it IS time consuming. I`m about to get some of these articles out in a larger way by hiring a person who does article submissions to sites - but before I hit the "go" button I`d like to know what tangible results others have gotten from article marketing submissions.Oh, one of the other things I`m reading is that the article sites like ContentDesk.com and ArticleCity.com are not that helpful. Far better to go to sites that are targeted to the interests of your ideal customer - for me that would be women home-based and small business owners.Thanks in advance for your thoughts and experiences.All the best,Denise MichaelsAuthor, "Testosterone-Free Marketing"

Comments

• Options
    So far my submissions have been on article directory sites.  I`ve been on WAHM Talk Radio (Internet Radio) and people are frequently asking me if I will let them use my article on their site or in their newsletter - but I don`t think WAHM.com is one of those sites.
    All the best,
    Denise Michaels, Author, "Testosterone-Free Marketing"
  • Options
    Thanks, Maria.  I appreciate it.  I`ll go check out that site.