WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Eco Warrior

crm101crm101 subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in Environmental
Hi All,Good to see a `green` section to this site.I`m helping a radical eco activist friend put together a website of all his writings and rantings over the years. Sometimes I fear for his life and hope he doesn`t become a tourist courtesy of `extraordinary rendition`!This is his site: www.ekogaia.org Keen to hear any comments you might have. It`s only been live for about 2wks but growing fast. CheersPerry

Comments

• Options
    Hi Paula,Thanks for taking the time to comment.I`m not sure what you mean by TPTB, but I have yet to post up some of his more radical writings, which is  bound to create a bit of controversy. But that`s fine, too!I will tell him to post his articles to the sites you suggested.Regards,Perry
  • Options
    Thanks, ElidS.Fair comment which I`ve passed on to the author. We will be adding loads of articles and references later to the site, particularly to the GM section.He is also behind this site: www.safeage.org, which gives an indication of his background and passion.CheersPerry