WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

This site is a gem, hello from a new team!

kazooskazoos subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome

I recently got interested in the OfficeLive platform and watched some online videos one of which highlighted StartupNation so had to come take a peak.  Wonderful site full of sound business advice and like minded people.  I hope to be an involved user and become part of your community. 

We are a SharePoint data integration team with a plethora of related skills but am finding the business side of things to be the hard part!  Hopefully we can find answers here ( and even help others if we can! ).

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Scott!! This is the place to be if you are looking for advice.. ideas.. or to simply brainstorm with positive likeminded people looking to grow!! Welcome!!

Erin
  • Options
    SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Scott and welcome to SuN!
    I`m glad you joined and hope you enjoy the time you spend here. I hope you find the site helpful and sparks some ideas and interests for you. Look forward to hearing more from your progress.