WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

LetsDecide.com... mark 2!

ogibatogibat subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Website Critique
Hey all,
First of all, very many thanks to all of you for some great feedback a few months ago on the early concept we`ve developed. We`ve taken a lot on board and are now live at www.LetsDecide.com with our brand new - albeit already quite busy - decision support community site.
The LetsDecide team would greatly appreciate if you could have another look and share your impressions and tips. And if you like it, do spread the word!
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    WebsitesUnleashedWebsitesUnleashed subscriber Posts: 4
    Very interesting website theme/idea. I like the simplicity, layout, but the colors may be a little too vibrant. I also noticed that the homepage has an example question, but its the same question after refreshing multiple times. I would make the homepage a dynamic question based on the most recent post.
    I also noticed that the questions seemed to be very vague. For example "I don`t like my job, what should I do" and having two options such as `leave it` or `stick with it`. To me this seems very impersonal and if I was thinking about using this service it would draw me away because of the lack of integrity. This will be a hard issue to address but maybe something as simple as requiring a minimum of XX number of words in each question can help. Perhaps a website purpose statement is in order, so you can dominate a niche instead of tackling a broad subject matter.
    Your access for non-registered users seems very limited. Why not provide the category links as well so visitors at least get an idea of what they could post about, and browse other `targeted` posts.
    Lastly, you may want to consider making another path to registering than the single link by the login form. Maybe make another button underneath the example posts to encourage people to participate and join the community.
    Regards
    Edit: Your logo seems very similar to Last.fm which may be a good or bad thing. I`d make sure that`s ok.WebsitesUnleashed7/17/2008 3:58 PM
  • Options
    SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hey I`ve just visited you site and its looking great! I like how it looks, the design and layout, I think the site is clean and well laid out. I would rate it 9/10.