WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Check out my site.

cspeltscspelts subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Website Critique
Hey everyone:
I am looking for opinions and suggesttions for my website. my url is www.businesssmarter.com check it out and be harsh if you need to be I am looking for honesty... If you love it be honest. If you hate it be honest. Thanks guys for your insight..

Corrina

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    I would clean up your textual content a little, as far as punctuation and phrasing.
    The left column is mostly empty space; maybe put your contact information and a call to action that will be seen on every page.
    As far as the religious comments, although I personally don`t mind it, your site isn`t about religion, it is about offering business services. You may want to share this with your viewers, but honestly it isn`t a benefit to add them.
    You have a lot of W3C errors, common with Yahoo and other site builders.
  • cspeltscspelts subscriber Posts: 1
    Stan-

Thank you for your insight. I have taken your advise into consideration and feel that you are absolutely right. This is exactly the advice I was looking for. I have made some changes to the site and thank you again for your advise and for taking the time to check it out and get back to me. When you are ready to hire a business support company I hope that you will keep us in mind.
    I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

-Corrina
  • cspeltscspelts subscriber Posts: 1
    M Hall-

Thank you as well for taking the time to check out my site and get back to me. I have made some changes check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks again for your advice and time.

-Corrina
  • SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Corrina, I just checked out your site and it`s looking good. I like your layout, looks simple and neat. I would suggest setting only one column in your body content so that readers of your site will thoroughly browse from top to bottom.