WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Site Critique for environmental monitoring company

nccmbcnccmbc subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Website Critique
I`m a new member and thought I would post my company site for review. The product we sell is quite technical for a niche market, so the site is tailored to managers, engineers, scientists and such.The homepage needs some work. We need to be able to direct users to the information they need quickly but not bog them down too much. There is also the issue of providing different level of detail depending on the type of visitor.One of the revisions in the works is a small Flash presentation on the homepage which would outline the specific benefits depending on whether the visitor was a manager, engineer, or operator for example.One thing I would be interested in, as a person who may not be familiar with our industry, can you quickly understand what we are selling and realize the benefits?Thanks in advance http://www.luminultra.com
nccmbc2007-3-22 10:27:21

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
  • laurasternlaurastern subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi nccmbc,
    The site I think looks great! Very easy to navigate, well structured and clean. Yes, it`s very clear what the company business is..and I think the benefits are well presented.
    Honestly the animation on top is a bit irratating..why do you animate it on each page? It`s enough to animate on the Home page for example, and for all other pages keep it just as a static text..just an opinion!