WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New at this

shontay22shontay22 subscriber Posts: 1
This is very new to me and I am in need of some help.  I have started reading all the articles and doing free online courses through SBA but it is so much to take in. I`ve been toiling around with starting a business for quite some time and need any input on how to find someone to invest in me.  Also for those of you in retail, how did you go about finding a wholesaler for your product?  Please help!  I have many of my ideas written down but I don`t want my lack of finances to stop me from starting a new business venture.  Yes, I have started my business plan.

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    First of all, you are not telling us what type of retailers or products you want to sell.
  • shontay22shontay22 subscriber Posts: 1
    Women`s under garments and lingerie (underwear, bra`s, pj`s, etc). 
    Thank you so much!  This is some of the best information that I have recieved so far.  You are right.  I`ve tried navigating through the SBA site and it is just so much information.  I don`t want to give up before I really start, but I guess like they say if it is too easy it`s not worth it.  I`m going to make the contact today and I truly do thank you for taking the time out to give me this information.  I will let you know how it goes!

Thank you for the information.  It`s been a while since I logged on...in all honesty I think I tried to do too much too fast, so with that being said I need to take some time to really evaluate what it is I want to do.  I still would like to start my own business, but at this time financing is going to be pretty tough to get especially since I just bought a house. 
    In the meantime do you have any other tips on how to deal with wholesalers?