WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Changing Press Releases One at a Time

shayla2004shayla2004 subscriber Posts: 19
edited January 2014 in Public Relations
Hi, all!
I wanted to share with you a recent press release I wrote. It shows the before and after:  http://iambuzzworthy.com/2008/04/23/bef ... r-example/
Thanks,
Shayla

Comments

• shayla2004shayla2004 subscriber Posts: 19
    It works now.

busted link
  • TapeSealTapeSeal subscriber Posts: 5
    Hi Shayla, just noticed your post.  I thought I`d drop a line since it is a press release about Tape-Seal.  I have to say that I was personally impressed w/ Shayla.  She is more than prompt and John and I were very satisfied!
    Good luck!
    Thanks so much, Tammy!
    Shayla
    Between May 12, 2008 to May 23, 2008, SuN members, who mention this post, can receive a re-written press release for $65.00. A summer special for all SuN members!
    Thanks,
    Shayla
    Between May 12, 2008 to May 23, 2008, SuN members, who mention this post, can receive a re-written press release for $65.00. A summer special for all SuN members!
    Also, take advantage of our unlimited marketing consulting service. Receive all the marketing consulting you need via email for two weeks for only $150. (Approx. $10.70 a day, compared to $25/hour fees.)
    Thanks,
    Shaylashayla20045/19/2008 10:01 AM
  • TapeSealTapeSeal subscriber Posts: 5
    You`re welcome Shayla.  I just wanted to give some 3rd party feedback on the press release.  We got calls from some major publications as a result of sending out the release to pre registered press at the National Hardware Show.  One publication, in particular, raved about how great the press release was because it was so well written and informative including all of the key information.  We did change a couple of minor things (i.e. added some images we didn`t have at the time of your rewrite).  If what people tell me are true, we should be included in some major publications as a result.  Once I get confirmation I`ll include links if I can!
    Thanks....Tammy, President and co-inventor of Tape-Seal
  • LinenLinen subscriber Posts: 0
    I personlay like your post, It's a fabolus post. You have done good job. Keep it up and keep posting these types of post._____________________________________Cheap Wholesale Bed Sheets | Duvet Covers