WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

need your opinion for my cute site

scootilscootil subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
Hi,there,this is Vivian Chen from China.
I have a very very cute website as scooter wholesaler.
But no one view it as of now.I need your opinion let me know what is it maybe causing this situation.
Many thanks
www.scootil.com</A>
scootil2006-11-16 2:46:20

Comments

• Jason5yuanJason5yuan subscriber Posts: 3
    I like the style and design of of the site.  But there are some problems with the site. I have a few suggestions here. First, correct the grammar mistakes in your text.  If you want customers, you need advertise your site and have people come.  Visitors  don`t just magically show up.  Since you are selling scooters, you need to reach the retailers of scooters in your target market.  (also you need to know about the import/export regulations, tariff and quotas the whole deal)  It would be useful if you stated the import process on the website too.  This way a retailer from the US who never done direct import before, might be interested. 
  • scootilscootil subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks,Jason
    post the import process,i think it`s a great idea.
    thanks a lot.
  • inactivemember2inactivemember2 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi - I noticed right away that there was no "introduction". The page I went to just went to the "product" right away. I`m no expert - but I would like to get to know your company first before I made a purchase decision.
    It is a VERY CUTE site though! I an emailing you to suggest some changes for the grammar.
    Good luck!
  • scootilscootil subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for all above:Kate and Craig.