WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need a Web Partner!!

littletoalotlittletoalot subscriber Posts: 1
Hello all, hope all is going well.  Well I am going to get right to the point.  I have an informational based product and I am searching for an individual to make a website and help promote the product online.  The price point for the product is $1295, and provides hours of valuable information.  We have a 10 hours video series on Real estate investing, we just finished our 6 hour video series on forex trading.  The main basis of the program is to help individuals to learn and then create multiple streams of income.  I can provide the product so you can review it and see if this is something you can get behind.  In return for the webmasters time and effort I am willing to pay $350 per sale.  I have come to the realization that I can not do this alone, I simply don`t have the know how.  Basiclly all of the information is already in cyper space, I just need someone to put it all on one easy to follow webpage, and promote it.
Thank you all for your time and consideration

Comments

• onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    I am just curious, Why don`t you pay to have a site developed and pay someone separately to promote the product? I think you are going to have a hard time getting someone you do not know invest their time in your project for a % of sales. I know...I tried to do it myself. 
  • Gambino03Gambino03 subscriber Posts: 0
    Getting a webpage up and running is easy.  There are several questions that would need to be answered before you actually did so however.  Have you decided how much you are willing to allocate towards hosting the site, advertising, etc.?  What forms of advertising are you looking to use?  Who is your target audience?  The project sounds interesting enough.  I`d like to here more about your idea.  Feel free to email me @ blu_phi03@yahoo.com</A>  and I can give you some background information on myself, etc. 
  • littletoalotlittletoalot subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for thought onlineeater.  I was just trying to network with like-mined people who have the same goal in mind.(Make more money)  To me I would rather have a one on one relationship with someone then pay a big company, be just another number and probally get lackluster results. littletoalot2007-3-1 16:56:4
  • EllayEllay subscriber Posts: 6
    I`m a freelance commercial writer and would love to find out more. I have been looking for an informational project to work on if you need copy as well.
    ellay@ellaywestconcepts.net</A>

• albxalbx subscriber Posts: 1
    if you believe in your product, you stand to make far more money by starting with a simple site and paying for it up front, rather than giving 30% commission to a webmaster on every sale. have them help you choose the online advertising and handle the technical issues. no one knows your target market like you...afterall, its your product. you may find a good developer to buy into this arrangement, however, you will have to sell them on the idea and hopefully its unique. hope this helps.
  • onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    Thanks for thought onlineeater.  I was just trying to network with like-mined people who have the same goal in mind.(Make more money)  To me I would rather have a one on one relationship with someone then pay a big company, be just another number and probally get lackluster results. Keep in mind people are here to make money so we are like minded. The business model they have nay be selling software development and building websites for cash not a potential revenue stream. As has already been pointed out people do not personally know you here so what guarantee to they have on getting back their ROI?  you dont have to pay a big company. Most web developers are freelance guys or small businesses whether you choose to work with someone US based or overseas. onlineeater2007-3-2 13:50:43
  • preneurpreneur subscriber Posts: 0

Hello all, hope all is going well.  Well I am going to get right to the point.  I have an informational based product and I am searching for an individual to make a website and help promote the product online.  The price point for the product is $1295, and provides hours of valuable information.  We have a 10 hours video series on Real estate investing, we just finished our 6 hour video series on forex trading.  The main basis of the program is to help individuals to learn and then create multiple streams of income.  I can provide the product so you can review it and see if this is something you can get behind.  In return for the webmasters time and effort I am willing to pay $350 per sale.  I have come to the realization that I can not do this alone, I simply don`t have the know how.  Basiclly all of the information is already in cyper space, I just need someone to put it all on one easy to follow webpage, and promote it.
    Thank you all for your time and consideration

If you need some help I have some software we could use to get a webpage designed and launched. It`s fairly easy. I would`nt mind doing this for you. I look to network with people as well that is one of the reasons I have joined start-up nation.
    I am also doing a project that I`m offering % of sales and yes that is hard to find people to work for that but sometimes that`s all we have is the idea and business is a risk in it`s self. Some of the posts here are the reason it`s hard to find someone to partner with on the internet who will work for % of sales. Sometimes that`s a persons only hope in getting a great idea off of the ground and I wish more people would be open to that idea.
    I wonder how many great ideas never get off the ground because of lack of money?
    PM me if you want me to help in your project.
    Cory