WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

One Stop Start-up Service?

JasonBrownJasonBrown subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Startup Funding
I`ve decided to use goldfieldcorporateheadquarters.com to get my sole-proprietorship turned into a corporation and get startup capital through them. Does anyone here have experience with a company like this? They say that they can get me up and running with multiple lines of credit in just a few months. I`m willing to stay in it for the long haul as being a sole-proprietor is going ok for me, but I`d like to be hiring actual employees by next year and am ready to grow.

Comments

• Options
    SamanthaPSamanthaP subscriber Posts: 0

Hey, I went with Goldfield when I got my company rolling! About 2 years ago, it took about 5 months to get my LLC and 4 lines of credit. I went with an aged shelf company that really has taken off well. Check out the corp credit, business credit post, it has a lot of good info on the subject. I don`t know anything about the companies they`re talking about in the thread though.

But yeah, good luck with your new biz! If you want more info feel free to look me up, or if you need a good accountant to get your books started, that`s what I do.