WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The Cleaning Solution Review

TheCleaningSolutionTheCleaningSolution subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2008 in Website Critique
Please critique my new website

www.thecleaningsolution.com

We are based in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas Area
We are trying to communicate that we are the janitorial services company of choice for the area.
We created the website with a template availabe to us by register.com

Thanks for looking and all feedback is welcome.

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    The flash header restarting on every page change is annoying. The layout doesn`t work; you have a short menu on the left, and content under that spreading all over with too much white space. There seems to be no structure after the top of the page.The writing doesn`t have a friendly feel to it; instead it seems sterile ( maybe fitting for the topic, come to think about it ).The SEO is terrible; duplicate meta tags, no doctype, no alt tags, excess code, and little textual content, etc. I don`t see the point in having so much css, and still having misused font tags in the pages. Hopefully you didn`t pay for this template ( if this is its original mark up), as it isn`t doing you any favors.
  • Options
    Thanks for the information.  The template was free, so I guess you get what you pay for.  

This is my first attempt at building a website, so every comment is appreciated.   I will look at changing out the format and style of the text to make it feel a little friendlier, and getting rid of the flash header.

Thanks again for your feedback

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback. 
  • Options
    maxiemaxie subscriber Posts: 0
    Great!!! Keep it up!! you guys are doing good job!! Stay Blessed!!!
    deodorizing and cleaning NY