WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

new to Start up Nation

gina511gina511 subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2008 in New Member Welcome

Hello everyone,

My name is Regina and i am also new to start up nation. I have a concierge business that I am trying to get up and running. www.twoextrahandz.com but I am having a little troubble with advertising. I am not sure which way would be the best way to get my name out there. I have been doing this for a while but only for family and friends at no charge. so i have decided why should i be giving my services for free why not turn this into a business.
So if anyone can give me some pointers on the best way to advertise as well as creating a news letter.

Any idea would be wonderful

Thank You

Regina

gina5112/15/2008 4:07 PM

Comments

• Options
    gina511gina511 subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for your thoughts. I will make changes.

Regina
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Regina, Welcome to SUN!!

Erin
  • Options
    ProfessionalListsProfessionalLists subscriber Posts: 1
    Gina:

I would say your target market is moms living in an afluent household.  You`ll want to bring your services to them.  Let them know what you do and how you can help them to make their lives easier!

You`ll need to get your URL infront of them.  You could go gorilla and place flyers on the back sides of bathroom doors in corporate offices near you.  Possibly flyers on car windshields (check local laws).

You could also send mail directly to people matching your profile. 

You could work with the people you`ve helped for free and get referals..

Depends on your budget, but define a target market and think of ways to get to them.

Best of luck and welcome!