WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Lead Generation

TrueviewTrueview subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2007 in Sales
Hello,
We are Trueview Services are always looking for new ways to generate leads for our sales team.  Trueview enables you to view your home or business from anywhere in the world, all online.  We are a convergence of the internet and surveillance.
Any creative ideas for lead generation would be greatly appreciated.Trueview2007-5-22 1:24:46

Comments

• GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
    Surveillance is spelled correct in both posts.
    Maybe you should check your reading skills, it kinda hurts your credibility.
    Why come on here to point out everyone`s faults?!!!!  I`m sure that you are much smarter than everyone else here, but pointing out mistakes that aren`t mistakes doesn`t make you look that way.
  • GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
    Martyvan,  I agree, I apologize to you for that.  However, this is done almost on every post by Brandalchemy and it just doesn`t flow well when others are trying to learn and give good advice.  No one likes a bully!!
    Once again I apologize to you Martyvan!

• BobsBobs subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    Since you are looking to generate leads and create market awareness, ListOrbit can help you through our eCampaigner.
    eCampaigner is an automated lead generation tool. It creates and executes daily email campaigns for our customers, without the need for a marketing resource.
    It begins by creating 1000 different customized marketing messages about your marketing value proposition, and then delivers these messages daily at preset intervals to everyone in the targeted database list that we provide.
    These messages go out 14 or 28 times a year. Our typical customers receive about 25% market awareness and a 7% annual lead response. The leads come from people who open and read the emails, then call you, reply, or visit your web site.  We are able to identify specifically who visits your web site and who opens the emails from our campaigns. 
    We have Observed in the email marketing industry that no one has come up with  such a product. Please contact or send an email for a demo.

Thanks
    Bob Snyder
  • NomadAdvertisingLLCNomadAdvertisingLLC subscriber Posts: 3
    Trueview,
    Im sorry, I just spent 20+ minutes writing you a post and when I clicked "post reply" there was an error and it all went away.  So this post is going to be concise.
    You need 3 ways to generate leads.  One for home, business, and special needs services.Home Service,
    Work with realtors and look through the newspapers, find people who are buying a home.  They may be interest in your service.  Also look for people who have a reason to want your service...i.e. victims and neighbors of victims of break ins.  Also look through birth announcements.  Most parents work and leave their children with nannys.  Most parents want to make sure the nanny is responsible and safe.  When you find them, get your brochure/ad to them.Special Needs,
    Work with hospitals, nursing services, assisted living, etc.  Find a way to get your information to those living on their own who need to be watched in case of they need help but can`t call for it.Business Services, Find business owners who have been/neighbors of / have fear of ...being robbed.  Get them your information.
    The overall point is to define who may want your service, why they want it, then find them and give them your information.
    Good Luck I hope this helps.
  • ProfessionalListsProfessionalLists subscriber Posts: 1
    HI,

Jonathan has done a great job above honing in on some of your potential targets.  Now you need to get to them.  There are many ways to do this. 

If you are looking for leads for your existing sales team potentially you could look into appointment setting.  Telemarketing campaigns aimed at the above mentioned businesses are relatively inexpensive; and are a great way to build your teams confidence for other activities.  Our company generates these leads and would send them to one person in the company that will distribute them.  Some companies use them to support the sales cycle while others use them as incentive.

Direct mail when designed well and targeted is another great way to bring customers to you.  Your mail piece could include a mail back card which expresses interest in addition to your telephone number etc. 

Email marketing is a great addition to other forms of marketing.  I would use it as icing on the cake a method of drawing traffic to your site.

Finally, cold calling.  If your sales staff has people who are talented cold callers give them pointed specific leads to dial.  This will increase their likelihood of getting sales and interested. 

I hope this helped and let me know if you need any further help!

Regards,

• jamesparkerjamesparker subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member

Lead generation is tough, whether in person or online. Generating quantitative and qualitative leads is probably any marketer’s main target because the hit of a lead generation campaign will fill your prospecting funnel while you are out like a light.

To stand out, you need more than quality content. You need to think outside the box. Try something a little bit different. Maybe even a little bit experimental. Let's jump to a creative lead generation ideas;

• Turn Your Blog Into a Lead Generation Machine
    • Boost Your Chances to Increase Your Revenue With Email Marketing
    • Spread the Good News Via Social Media
    • Optimize Your SEO to Attract More Leads
    • Provide More Value Upfront to Generate More Leads
    • A/B Testing for a Successful Sales Campaign

Hope this helps.