WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

10 Proven Tips For Making Money Online

DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
edited January 2012 in Marketing
I`m often asked by newbies, "what`s the best way to make money online?"

Unfortunately, this question puts the cart before the horse. A better question is what can you do to prepare yourself for making money online. Because the fact of the matter is you can have the greatest program in the world, but if your approach is wrong you will still fail.

In that regard, I wrote an article titled 10 Proven Tips For Making Money Online. It deals with the steps that are necessary for success - both online and off. 

It`s intentionally basic, but hopefully, it will be of help to you.

David Jackson
DavidJackson1/9/2009 6:41 PM

Comments

• DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
    Great article! I`d like to see a link to "part 2" at the bottom of the article, but I think you did an excellent job. I particularly liked your point about path of least resistance, where someone who`s been doing one thing all their life suddenly thinks they can be successful doing something entirely different from their actual life experience. Great point!

Thanks, Craig.

It`s not the glamorous, "pie-in-the-sky" kind of advice that most newbies want to hear. But it`s exactly the kind of sound advice they need to hear.

And I took your advice and included a link to part 2 at the end of the article. I should have done that in the first place. For the life of me, I don`t know why I didn`t.

David Jackson
    Sorry about that, Tyra.

I fixed the link, and it`s fine now.

David Jackson
    DavidJackson1/9/2009 6:45 PM
    Aloha David
    Excellent article, however the link to Part 2 seems to be broken.  Could you fix it or post a new link - I`d love to read the rest.   Thanks, Bill and I fixed the link. David Jackson
  • sahayasahaya subscriber Posts: 0
    here is another way to make money online. you can also try this way to earn online. become a reseller.ll you need to do is purchase a reseller account from Goresellers.com on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can host multiple sub-accounts within your reseller account. Just sell the domains and make the profit. I am Doing Online Domain Name reseller account ,now i am earning through it....I got the reseller account at here and selling domain name earning through it,you can also get that and earn through Online in Home.
  • danielavisdanielavis subscriber Posts: 0
    Some of the tips for Making Money Online:1.Consulting business2.Affiliate marketing3.Direct Selling4.Network Marketing5.Writing articles.
  • lcharlottenclcharlottenc subscriber Posts: 0
    I think you did an excellent job. I particularly liked your point about path of least resistance, where someone who`s been doing one thing all their life suddenly thinks they can be successful doing something entirely different from their actual life experience.