WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Are there any online jobs?

seenaseena subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Business Planning

I
would like to get some advice from you people. I have been hearing about the
money on web and it really interests me. Is it true that people get rich by
just working online? I too have some free time and I want to utilize it to my
best interest. I know there are many jobs online but need you people to suggest
me on the better ones.Hope that you
people will help.

Thanks!

Comments

• spungeyspungey subscriber Posts: 2
    Being an entrepreneur is about exchange of value.  If you want to better yourself, help a hundred people better themselves.  Along the way, you will be rewarded.  This is true whether you passion leads you online or retail or consulting or working for someone else.  Find something you enjoy doing and start doing it.  Then start helping other people experience the joy (perhaps for a fee.)  Your rewards will be on earth as well as in heaven.
  • grimygrimy subscriber Posts: 2

Great!
    So we have one more trying to make money online. Well, I too have been in this
    for quite a few times and it really pays you to spend some quality time. There
    are many sites offering you online jobs but the one I use is
    earnsidecashdotcom. This has
    many online jobs and provides you tools and ideas to make money online. I do
    suggest this for everyone who has or is trying to make money from the net. I am
    letting you know this cause I was also told about this by my friend and there
    are no selfish feelings to hide any good things. Hope that you will make the
    most of it and do provide me with any good things you stumble on.

Take
    care and my best wishes.

grimy2/8/2008 10:30 PM
  • teri59teri59 subscriber Posts: 0
    Live Ops is a work at home business.  Live Ops charges $30 for a background check since you will be processing orders using credit cards. You can access it and many others through wahm.com. 

Teri
  • RosannaTusseyRosannaTussey subscriber Posts: 4
    You can work online. You can either get a job or start your own business online.  There are a lot of things to consider.  Either way, it will take diligent research to find the right opportunity.  If you opt for an online job over starting a business, remember one key rule:

NEVER pay for employment- or to submit an application.
  • ryanrodnailryanrodnail subscriber Posts: 0
    Now a days, It's risky to work online with that companies who are offering you big money and less work may be they are cheater people. Yes, there are many way to earn online money but first of all you have to take knowledge about that work like Google ad words and ad sense.
  • sadaf1230sadaf1230 subscriber Posts: 0
    my friends are doing online jobs now a days, many ways to earn money online, data entry work or other online jobs, form filling etc,
  • JessicaAutumnJessicaAutumn subscriber Posts: 0
    First, figure out your skills and what you wanted to do. There are lots of niche out there but without passion, it is difficult to succeed. Be sure you are doing what you really wanted to do.
  • JessicaAutumnJessicaAutumn subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi! have you found what you are looking for already?