WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Promotional Materials

bigslickbigslick subscriber Posts: 4
edited August 2007 in Marketing
Hi,
I need help designing some marketing materials for my new company.  With funds being limited, to say the least, I want to go a cheap route.  I have seen that vista print offers memos, stamps, magnets, cards, etc. where you can load in your own graphics.
Has anybody used this and had success? 
Also, I am also thinking about creating some shirts, etc.  What is the cheapest place to go for this?
Thanks in advance.
Ryan

Comments

• bigslickbigslick subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks for the response.  I will try cafepress to see what they have.  The challenge for me is getting graphics into a format that they can use.  I guess I am somewhat technically challenged.  I will give it a shot.
    Hi Jack,
    The first product is a hair gel for men.  It is all in the packaging/labeling, so appearance is very important.
    I appreciate you offering to steer me in the right direction.  E-mail me and I will go over the specifics.
    Thanks,
    Ryan
    Hi Joann and Jack,
    Thank you for the response.  Your ideas are definitely good ones which I will be looking to implement. 
    I definitely put the efforts on the product labeling, but had some doubts about placing in shirts, etc. as I thought that it may be too gimmicky. 
    Thanks again,
    Ryan
  • decartedecarte subscriber Posts: 2
    Hey Ryan.
    Email me i have suggestions for you.   I actually helped launch a friends bath and body line. and he used a couple of items that not only did he give away as promo items he sold them right beside the product, or packaged with it.
    Jesse@decarteproducts.com