WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Is this a scam?

I`m looking into a few of these work at home offers, would some of you ckeck it out and give me some feed back..Thanks==>http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?5fscPT2tAUaRzqXTvbgqyw
==>http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?5fscPT2tAUaRzqXTvbgqyw

Comments

• Options
    myview2myview2 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Chevymanusa,

I avoid aweber like the plague. They are good at what they do, suck you in. It is not for anyone seriously looking for ways to make money on line or anywhere else. they still owe me 8 bucks.I had to work for a week for that! Live and learn. Never sign up for anything that asks for a credit card, never sign up for anything that asks for SS#, and the old story, if it seems too good to be true, it is!

It costs nothing to read. Do your homework. Find a subject that you are passionate about, then read everything you can on it. Take note of the links they lead to. There is a great group of people that will help you to make money online, but just like the fairy tale, ya gotta go through a lot of frogs to get the prince.

Best of luck in your search
    Myview2
  • Options
    WorkHarderWorkHarder subscriber Posts: 0

Hi Chevymanusa,

I avoid aweber like the plague. They are good at what they do, suck you in. It is not for anyone seriously looking for ways to make money on line or anywhere else. they still owe me 8 bucks.I had to work for a week for that! Live and learn. Never sign up for anything that asks for a credit card, never sign up for anything that asks for SS#, and the old story, if it seems too good to be true, it is!

It costs nothing to read. Do your homework. Find a subject that you are passionate about, then read everything you can on it. Take note of the links they lead to. There is a great group of people that will help you to make money online, but just like the fairy tale, ya gotta go through a lot of frogs to get the prince.

Best of luck in your search
    Myview2
    I am amazed at how uneducated your assessment is.  Asking for a credit card is actually a testament to their responsibility.  If you don`t ask for identifying information during the sign-up process, you`re far more likely to fall victim to fly-by-night spammers who use bots to repeatedly sign up, spew tons of spam, get the account cancelled, wash, rinse, and repeat.  When you ask for identifying information, you greatly reduce the risk of such abuse, and in turn make the service more reliable for all the customers AND help protect the internet community at large from those who would seek to clog up mail servers with oodles of spam.  Many companies do the same thing - in fact, Netflix comes to mind because I just signed up for their free trial the other day.  And, they offer a risk-free 30-day trial.  If you aren`t satisfied that you`ve made your money back and then some within that first month, you can get a 100% refund, no questions asked.  I`ve been using AWeber for quite some time now, and my revenues jumped by an order of magnitude within the first 3 weeks of using the service.