WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Classified Ad question

samiasamia subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2007 in Marketing
Hi Guys,
I would like to ask for help (hope I don`t offend) from you. How/what words would I use in a classified ad if my target is busy people, people with a busy lifestyle.
Thanks in advance,
Samia

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Hello Samia:
    I need more information. What is your product or service?
    Dale King

• samiasamia subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.
    I`m into office and residential moving/removal. Joann, surprisingly back her in africa people do ready the classifieds. I`ve been asking `how they heard about us and they say - they saw the ad.` Thing is, looks like people see the add but don`t get to `act.` I want some ideas to improve response, I`ve a feeling I could do with some prof advice
    Oops, sorry. the name is (service) Moving Help. The company started out as and handyman outfit with the name Fundi handyman services, however a friend suggested I add moving services, which has turned to be the most popular among the busy working class. We`ve been in biz for a year and classified look to work for me more. I`ve done fliers & even radio but no response.
    Thanks in advance,
    Samia
    Hi,
    Anyone want to take a shot?!
    Thnx in advance
    NB: Classifieds are per word!
    successful marketing = repetition. Yes Jennifer, I surely agree....revisit your copy and see if you can say more to get people to act. true, because what the station had done for me I didn`t like. So I did my own, trying to use `selling words.` Most of my friends who I asked to listen in to the ads said it sounded ok. But I wonder why I didn`t get any response. So what I have decided is to let radio for sometime and go with classifieds -- what is working for me, hence the reason for this posting. I`m asking you gurus to help me refine the wording for my classifieds. I had done something like: `moving your possessions deserves care. No hassle. No risk. Tel: 555 555. Heading is: Are U Moving?
    thanks in advnace,
    samiasamia2007-9-27 8:6:8
    Dale, you want to give it a try?
    Wow, thnx Samantha & prioritymatt.
    I`ll try each one of them.
    Thnx again,
    Samia
    Thnx DanAuito,
    We are just two years old, thou we`ve had the hands-on experience. I was trying to avoid the words professionals, experts etc. Everybody seems to claim so. So I was really thinking of some other compelling selling words.
    thnx,
    Samia