WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Suggestions where to go to get my website design

msl62msl62 subscriber Posts: 2
 My company is called Accessory Glam. I am a LLC company but my dba is Accessory Glam. I am selling unique accessories like handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, belts etc....

msl624/30/2009 8:56 PM

Comments

• msl62msl62 subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info. I am taking heed to any sound advice I get.
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Understanding what you need now and may need in the future is important.
    Also, make sure to contact someone who has ecommerce experience. There are a number
    of decisions to be made surrounding an ecommerce site that are not present for a static website.

I would be happy to provide you with a quote or answer any questions you may have.

Just contact me (via PM or email).
    ~Roland
    vwebworld1/12/2009 10:58 PM
  • lillianabelillianabe subscriber Posts: 1
    Take help from Web Designer to make a new website. Many web designers available on the Internet but you have to find out the best web designer who understands you and your business needs and also give importance of your business. There are a couple of websites which would provide freelancer web designer as well. Just ensure the quality of any web designer or web design firm by having looked at their portfolio and observing previous work.
  • BrianJames01BrianJames01 subscriber Posts: 1
    If you are using Wordpress, there are actually lots of templates to choose from. You can also edit this to your liking.