WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How Do I Start A Turnkey Travel Website?

grimygrimy subscriber Posts: 2
Hi all,
I am looking to start a travel website. I want someone to
design a travel website or choose from travel website designs or travel website
free templates. I have friends who are making a lot of money in the travel
affiliates website business and I want to do the same. Does anyone have any
idea that can help me out? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks
in advance!

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    I have friends who are making a lot of money in the travel affiliates website business and I want to do the same.

If money is your overarching motivation for getting into the travel industry, you`re probably going to fail. Your #1 priority should be servicing your customers better than your competitors. If you do that, the money will take care of itself.

Dale King
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    There are a whole bunch of travel templates including travel site scripts... that handle the database functions.

If your site is to be an affiliate (or use more than one affiliation) then you may not need an script but just a "normal" website. What are the requirements to be an affiliate? Is this just link throughs to the travel site?

IS the idea a person goes to your site sees a travel they like then clicks on a link - which then brings them to a travel company? If so, to be successful you`ll need to market your site to get traffic to your site... in order to convert clicks into affiliate $$.

~Roland
  • grimygrimy subscriber Posts: 2

Hi all,I am looking to start a travel website. I want someone to
    design a travel website or choose from travel website designs or travel website
    free templates. I have friends who are making a lot of money in the travel
    affiliates website business and I want to do the same. Does anyone have any
    idea that can help me out? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks
    in advance!
    Hi, you can have a look at http://www.layoz.com
    .There you can easily start making money on travel affiliate products and
    adsense right away as the site comes out of the box. The Turnkey websites they
    provide are made on light and dynamic PHP/HTML/CSS code and .httaccess rewrite
    rules. You will also get a photoshop PSD file in case if you would like to edit
    or change the design completely. Hope this will work out for you.
    Best of luck.grimy2/25/2008 1:20 PM