WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Angel Investor ?

chrisrestonchrisreston subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Startup Funding
Ok so i am new to this but I have a very good partner who has a lot of experince doing buisness plans for others. It has been my dream to open up a night club and run it and make it the best in the city. BTW I live in Albuquerque, NM. My question is once we get the business plan, and cost all figured out how hard is it to get funding? Im only 25 I have not so good credit, but I dont want that to hurt my business funding. I do have a family member who might be willing to invest a little into this club, but im going to need more than that. Please if any one has any advice or comments about how to get funding please let me know.
Thanks
Chris

Comments

• Options
    AZworkingmomAZworkingmom subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Chris,
    I too am fairly new to the business world and have found many questions being answered via this site. Also they have a posting that will tell you about a site that deals with funding (www.prosper.com</A>). This site is another way to help you get funding.  Give it a look and see if it is something that can help you out.
    Good luck with your endevours...

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    thanks for bringing up prosper.com, rachael!
    if you get serious about prosper.com, which enables peer to peer borrowing/lending, you might want to check out this article which talks about how it works and the StartupNation group we`ve formed there:
    business-financing.asp
    START IT UP!
    rich