WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Affiliate Program Management

RosannaTusseyRosannaTussey subscriber Posts: 4
I currently participate in some affiliate programs that are managed through CommissionJunction.  I like having one spot to manage several programs.

Do you have any suggestions of other sites that are similar to CommissionJunction?  Are any better than CommissionJunction?

Thanks in advance for your advice on this!

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

I currently participate in some affiliate programs that are managed through CommissionJunction.  I like having one spot to manage several programs. Do you have any suggestions of other sites that are similar to CommissionJunction?  Are any better than CommissionJunction? Thanks in advance for your advice on this!
       Rosanna, when it comes to digital products, I really like ClickBank, http://ClickBank.com because their merchants pay huge commissions - the highest around to my knowledge. Are they better than CJ? Well that`s a matter of opinion. But I certainly like them better.  Dale KingDKing2/7/2008 10:04 AM
  • RosannaTusseyRosannaTussey subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks Dale.

I will check that out.  I really appreciate your input.
  • DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

Thanks Dale. I will check that out.  I really appreciate your input.    You`re more than welcome, Rosanna. Thank you. Dale KingDKing2/8/2008 11:12 AM