WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Where can I find funding?

ItsskinnycItsskinnyc subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2009 in Startup Funding
I am a young entrepreneur in the process of starting a Mobile Paint and Autobody business in Florida. I have a growing client list, but ran out of capital and the resources needed to service these clients. I am currently a one-man operation, but with funding I will employ others since I now have clients in many regions of Florida. My issue has been that I`m only looking for $20K-$25K and most investors don`t want to waste their time with a small investment. Where can I find what I am looking for? Thank you for any response, and feel free to e-mail me directly at Cory.J.Powell@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Cory,
    Successfully acquiring capital for an early stage business is as much about how as it is where you look. Being prepared (what we call Capital Ready) when you approach a capital source plays an important role as does approaching the "right" sources.
    If you want to discuss your specific situation, send me a PM of contact me directly.