WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Nonprofit Start Up 501c3 for Abused Women

Resa50Resa50 subscriber Posts: 2
edited March 2009 in Startup Funding
Hello we have started  this organization for abused women which we provide services such as  Job referrals,counseling ,business suits ,hair service computer skills,also women coming out corrections agency,we also  assist them services, we are setting up fundraisers  to grow company, ,So we are a nonprofit that just started and most grants are for nonprofits in business for a less 1 to 2 years okay can i get some input on this,or maybe a  direction, Mentors needed ,  contact Resa50 ( 281)  300-0667  Thanks.
Resa503/8/2009 10:34 PM

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Since you say that you are a 501c3 - I assume that you have filed your request with the IRS.
    If you`re looking for grants- most will come from organizations who support the work you are doing, so that`s where I would begin my search.
  • Resa50Resa50 subscriber Posts: 2
    Hello Yes I am a 501c3 with the IRS and working with different abused shelter now  , No we dont have location for company seeking  funding  for  working capital .We as organization wanted to know are there any invester needing tax write off,This company assist women that need a new direction, also in near future transinal living is in the plans have location pick out .contact  president, ghamilton2007@yahoo.com
    Resa503/21/2009 5:37 PM