WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Where to find a partner or backer?

NaturespiritNaturespirit subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in Startup Funding
I am a NJ state certified massage therapist. With the growing acceptance of massage in the health care field I see an obvious business opportunity. I am looking for either a silent partner or a backer. Where would I find an agency or place to advertise where I might find someone ?

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I am a NJ state certified massage therapist. With the growing acceptance of massage in the health care field I see an obvious business opportunity. I am looking for either a silent partner or a backer. Where would I find an agency or place to advertise where I might find someone ?
    First of all - you should be aware of the SEC regulations that restrict /prohibit general solicitation of unregistered securities.
    Second, determining how you find capital for your business is a process that begins with - how much capital are you seeking?