WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

starting mine own small retail store

cola5690cola5690 subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in Startup Funding
thia is linda ann stewart. i have a business plan, but i need someone to go over it and i need an assistant with me, and a partner that will go into business with me, it is an existing accessories retail store, i need start up funds of $49,500 for the whole package start up, i need someone that will be there for me at the beginning to end, i need an partner, and business store owner, that been there in the business world, that open their own store, and was very successful at it, if you can find me an partner, assistant store manager, that will guilde me step by step, through the whole store opening, please contact me at linda ann stewart p.o. box 3 bannock ohio 43972, with a whole package business plann, financial plann, store manager plann, assistant plan package, please e mail me at chipls2002@yahoo.om</A>, or called me at 1 740 312 0750, i need help in financial mine small business, i need an partner, i need assistant, i need an store manager that know the business, please contact me soon as possible, thank you for making all of mine dreams come true. linda ann stewart

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Linda,
    If you are looking for a someone who will be actively involved in operating the store, they will need to be local. Perhaps it could be someone who has experience "managing" a store and will come on board.
    If you are looking for a partner who will invest and be actively involved in the operations - they need to have both the capital and the experience. Perhaps someone who has recently sold their business?
    Finding one person who meets both has both capital and experience may prove to be a challenge. Consider building your team, then seek the capital.