WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Finding Angels

AlchemymodelsAlchemymodels subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2006 in Growth Funding
My husband and I are owners of a company that is considered the leader in additive fabrication for the architecture models.  Basically, we`ve come up with a way to automate making architecture models using computer files and a 3D printer.  For an architect, this means they don`t have to spend time making crappy models out of cardboard and balsawood.  We`ve been in business three years and are profitable.  We`ve reached the point where we need a cash infusion to take the company to the next level and capitalize on our market leader position.  I`m in Arizona and there isn`t a huge network of angels here that I`m aware of.  Where could I turn to find some funding?  We`re also interested in having the investor contribute in a managment capacity.  Thanks for your help.

Comments