WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Women`s Sportswear Pattern Maker Wanted

SelfAssuredSelfAssured subscriber Posts: 2
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a Pattern Maker for my startup women`s clothing line.  It is a fashion driven coordinated separates misses collection.  Please email me for further information.

Best,
Kristin

Comments

• Options
    kathleenfasanellakathleenfasanella subscriber Posts: 0
    The best site on the web for anyone with a similar question related to starting a clothing line is Fashion-Incubator.com -as I think Kristin will now attest . There`s listings for pattern makers there.
  • Options
    robinson1785robinson1785 subscriber Posts: 0
    Recently i started a website and purchased about 5,000 Twitter followers from fanbullet.com for our Twitter page. The results were amazing. buy facebook fans This makes a big profit for my website and my business starts growing very rapidly.
  • Options
    robert10robert10 subscriber Posts: 0
    Ladies garb doesn't solely include consumer goods and shoes however has distended into the globe of accessories yet. From athletic facility luggage, watches, iPod holders and a spread of alternative accessories will be purchased, worn and wont to create a woman's exercise, outside activity or alternative physically connected activities a lot of pleasurable and productive.

polo shirt