WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need a site review

kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
edited September 2007 in Website Critique
Hi All

I need a site  Critique, I have made some changes  please review my site and let me  know  what you think  i need to improve.
www.webpreneuronline.com

thanks for help in advance.
k

Comments

• ryanwithanrryanwithanr subscriber Posts: 1
    Alright. I like the layout. You`ve got a lot of good stuff going. However, I would try to sharpen up your images. They need to look more crisp. Looks like the problem may be stemming from the fact that your images are being distorted because they are either too big or too small. Find out the exact size of your image holders and edit your images to meet those requirements.
    Other than that based on personal opinion, I would find a really nice looking image to spice up your banner. There`s something about what you`ve got now that is generic.
    I think you`re on the right track.
  • kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
    cheers  RyanI  will revisit the images  and make them bigger  as I had to shrink them so they did not take over the page.thanks again

kaa12007-9-12 17:50:12