WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

StartupNation Home-Based 100 as a marketing opportunity

LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
edited August 2008 in Marketing
I`m certainly looking at my participation in the StartupNation Home-Based 100 as a marketing opportunity.  After setting up my my Jeff Fisher LogoMotives competition page, I created my own ad links in the margins of my blogfolio, on bLog-oMotives and on my Identity Crisis! blog.  I also posted an entry on bLog-oMotives which will be appear many other places, including my Facebook page, as a result of various feeds. The post also appears on my Amazon.com blog.  In addition, I posted a note on the Jeff Fisher LogoMotives Facebook page and a link on my MySpace page.  Links were also posted on several of the forums I visit on a regular basis. All of that took a little over an hour to accomplish. 
Good luck to all who are participating.  Let the games begin!  - J.LogoMotives8/31/2008 5:08 PM

Comments