WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Just signed up

ulnothulnoth subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi all,
I just signed up,and don`t ask me how i found the site as all i can say is i must have clicked on something without realising.
But what a find,i`ve had a quick look round and it looks to me as though i`ve struck gold.
I`ve only been on the internet for about 18mths,had never used a computer before (i went to school when all you had was pencil and paper) but in the last 18mths i`ve put together so many websites that i`ve forgotten where most of them are.I must admit i went a little mad,and was definately getting the most out of every free website hosting service i could find.
But alas my wild ideas of internet fortunes have only raked in the odd dollar here and there.The penny has finally dropped and i realise i`ve been trying to run before i can walk,and i guess i should start by concentrating on one site instead of signing up for every affiliate program i can find and building a site to promote it.
Technically i`m at the stage where i`m able to build sites using offline software,and i`m able to upload using FTP and Cpanel (not bad for an old pencil pusher heh).
Anyway i`m glad i found StartupNation and i look forward to getting to know you all.
 All the best,
                  Garry.
p.s. The site i think i`ll concentrate on is ebookandsoftware.info  so if you would like to check it out and offer any advice it would be much appreciated.I`m also currently learning how to use Joomla to build a site,but progress is a little slow,and i think it will be a while before that one is up and running  

Comments