WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Location of Angel/Private Investors

finqueenfinqueen subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2008 in Startup Funding
Through hard work via cold calls, direct mail, networking  and determination.  I have finally obtain REAL investors.
The cost to locate these individuals/groups was well worth the price.  Initially, I tried to locate investors through companies with websites who claim that they have multiple investors, and for a fee, you will be matched with an investor.
After spending countless dollars, I finally realized that if I want to locate legitimate investors, I would have to do this on my on.  So, I did.
I now have a database of over 1000 investors who are actively seeking projects to fund.  Although, it took many months to obtain this list it can be done.
Patience is a virtual.......
If anyone needs assistance, I will gladly show you how.  Those companies that claim to have investors are just taking your money.

Comments