WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New guy@the site

SomervilleSomerville subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2008 in New Member Welcome
I`ve been thinking about it for a year.  Started planning for it over the past 2-3mnths and now I know I want to make that move of working for ME.  It`s scary, but I want more than anyone else can give, so I am going to go for it.  Here I am. Ready to go.

Bill.
Somerville2/5/2008 7:29 PM

Comments

• Options
    SomervilleSomerville subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks Craig.  That recommendation is really a helpful place to start.  I will give it a read.

Bill.

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    bill,

i think ayn rand is great, especially when it comes in doses less than 1,200 pages, which she`s legendary for.

but it seems to me you`re already there. you don`t need someone to tell you to look out for yourself. you`re already doing that.

if not that, then what are you in greatest need of? support? money? the idea? the methods and smarts? you name it, and someone or something here at StartupNation is bound to provide what you`re after.

good to see you here and GREAT to have you among the rest of us entrepreneurs.

rich
    Rich2/7/2008 4:27 PM