WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Thank You!

spungeyspungey subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi all,
I first visited SUN last week and this week started responding to some of you on the forum.  In the process of doing that, my life plan crystalized, I figured out how to meld a couple passions with a couple of talents, and today find myself on the cliff overlooking startup abyss for the third time in my life.   For the first time I feel I have the time to prepare before I leap and the support I need to fly rather than fall. 
So, "Thank you."

Comments

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    thank you, spungey - you`ve made some great contributions here in our forums.

one thing i`ve found over time is that the more you teach (or "share" in this case), the more you learn.

wishing you great success.

you know what they say about the third time...
  • Options
    spungeyspungey subscriber Posts: 2
    There`s nothing better than working out ways to explain complex ideas
    to either people who`ve never heard of them, or even better, to a
    7-yearold. The sorts of questions you get in return are amazing,
    and stretch the mind in fantastic directions.

My mind must certainly have now distended to an unrecognizable shape.    I spent all day yesterday trying to answer the questions of a 4-year old and a 7-year old granddaughter.