WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Elevator Pitches on MSNBC

jforrestjforrest subscriber Posts: 4
edited June 2007 in Elevator Pitches
I just got this in an email from my college`s alumni networking list.  I have no affiliation with this whatsoever, but I thought it might be of interest to the folks in this forum.**********MSNBC`s "Your Business" focuses exclusively on America`s small-businessentrepreneurs. The program is the place to go for news, advice, guidanceand tips for people who own businesses. We have a segment called the"Elevator Pitch;" this is a unique segment in which entrepreneurs get achance to pitch their new businesses or expansion idea for capital to apanel of experienced experts. This is the first stop for entrepreneursthat have a product or service they want feedback on from ourelevator-pitch panel and get a good idea of what kind of interest theywould get from investors. If you are interested, please include a shortsummary of what your company does, how much money you`re trying to raiseand what you intend to do with it, along with two contact numbers.Contact: Danielle Pisano, [url=mailto:danielle.pisano@msnbc.com%20%20%20][/url]danielle.pisano@msnbc.com

Comments

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    we`ve been judges on their show in their virtual elevator (it actually happens in front of a green screen).it`s a great production and there`s good value in it. i`d be happy to personally recommend anyone who`s interested in being a pitcher there as i am well acquainted with jj ramberg, the host, and danielle pisano, the product.rich
  • Options
    AlisonAlison subscriber Posts: 8
    If you would like to get some practice, come on StartupNation Radio and give your pitch to the Sloan brothers.
    Contact me at: alison@startupnation.com</A>
    Alison Hofley
    Producer - StartupNation Radio