WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Skating Away, On the Thin Ice of a New Day....

NonnieNonnie subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2006 in Developing Your Invention
Yesterday, I managed to meet with my patent lawyer and the patent draftsman, to hash out preliminary drawing requirements for my patent. It`s just a simple consumer product; but I had looked for something like it on the shelves of retail outlets for years, and never saw it - so I decided to make it myself.
Tomorrow (or, maybe by now it`s a new today, it`s about midnight central time) I WILL find out a manufacturer that makes `booger glue` (or, fugitive glue, for those who don`t care for the former moniker). This is the kind of tacky glue that is found on the back of new credit cards when they come in the mail. I believe it would work best for my product.
By the way, I am new to this forum, and the website. I am impressed with the posts I have seen so far, and the way members encourage each other. I think I`ll like it here.

Comments