WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Financing Customer Orders

cgwinnercgwinner subscriber Posts: 2
I am looking for some advice on providing financing to my clients.  The goal is to take a lump sum order of $6,000+ and financing it into monthly payments.  This will make the purchase more palatable and hopefully attract more buyers.   
I am in the advertising industry.  The product is a mobile advertising campaign.
Thank you in advance,
Chris

Comments

• cgwinnercgwinner subscriber Posts: 2
    Ron,
    Thank you for the recommendation.  iBill seems like a great match for what I`m looking for.  I did some digging around and found a few reviews that were not positive, albeit old reviews: http://www.amazon.com/iBill-com-Interne ... B00006EN12
    Can you shed any light on this, hopefully things have improved over the years.  I`ll still be looking into this.
    Thanks,
    Chris
  • liuliubeeliuliubee subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi there,
    I can answer this first hand. I use ibill to manage all my lawn care customers and I run my financing thought them. What is cool about them, is that they can run credit on all your applications so you can extend credit to people with a good credit history. They also report all the payments your customer make to the big 3 creditors EQ TU and EX.
    I noticed the same thing before I signed up, and found out that iBill was in Florda back in 97 and after being sold in 02 i think the new owner took it into the ground around 2006. That owner if i remember was penthouse.
    Jonas took it over in 06 and started to rebrand it. I got to talk to him at a tradeshow in Bosie in Feb 09. This is what he told me and I noticed it is online somewhere.
    P.S They have had as much as 40,000 of my money at any one time and I get it when I request the ACH everytime with no issues.
    Hope this helps.