WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Saving Money for your business

tmcprotmcpro subscriber Posts: 2
Hello every one. I just wanted to let people know that I have found a great way to save money. Calling:For
my business, I have to make a lot of phone calls. I also had to get a
800 number. With Verizon it cost me a boatload. I found out about
VigorTel.com and since then I been paying $20 a month for unlimited
call around the world. Faxing:Same
goes here, I used to pay a boatload for faxing between paper, ink and a
fax until I found out about eFax. It let me send faxes though my email,
and that really saved me money. Please post anything else that you have found that saved you money!

Comments

• Options
    VirtualAssistantVirtualAssistant subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello all,As a virtual assistant I`m always on the look out for useful services that don`t cost a bunch of money.  I have used Efax as well as MyFax for fax services.  I use TollFreeForwarding for my toll free number, there are no monthly fees and you use only the time used, only minor thing is you much have at least a $10.00 pre-paid balance with them at the beginning of the month.  Works great for my use.I love using OpenSource Software (Firefox, Thunderbird, SunBird and OpenOffice) save a bundle on software that way.  If you`re someone who needs to track their hours for billing purposes web source that`s really useful is www.myhours.com.  I also use www.bravenet.com for many of web-site resources, most of their products are free (with ad support) or minimal cost for their professional versions.BTW, great discussion.
  • Options
    YolandaYolanda subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks for the info on Vigor Tel, I use the phone a whole lot too and have been considering something like this, especially for out of country calls.
    Thanks!