WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Smarter Drinker Website - Bar Specials for College Students

rcavezzarcavezza subscriber Posts: 10
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
Website was designed by an outsourced firm in India.  I am located in New Jersey.  Website is positioned towards University students between the ages of 21 and 25.  Major reason visitors will go to the site will be to find the specials at different bars at the school. 
Goals of the website are to develop traffic and to raise money through advertising.  Advertisements can be displayed by each university individually or by all of them at once.  I`m hoping we can get local vendors/restaurant owners and national sponsors such as Miller /inBev to do both kinds of advertisements.  Mostly CPM type ads to have the type of beer or restaurant in visitors` minds before they go out.  Another goal is to develop a "SmarterDrinker" brand and develop alcohol related branded products and try to sell to Spencer`s or similar store along with online sales. 
Developers are in the middle of developing a new module for search friendly URLs. 
http://www.new-website-deign.com/smartdrinker/
note:  I tried to make the above text a link, Firefox/this textbox was not cooperating with me. 
If you have any questions about the website, please let me know.  Also, any criticism/discussion is appreciated.  I will be getting email notices. 
Best Regards,
Robert M. Cavezza
Cavezza Holdings LLC

Comments