WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Seeking Partner for IT Recruiting Agency

ciscocciein2006ciscocciein2006 subscriber Posts: 2
Hello,
I am looking for a partner to start an IT recruiting agency in NJ/NY area. The ideal partner would have experience working as a recruiter but someone with sales experience and and industry knowledge would be a good fit as well.
I have 7+ years IT experience in financial companies with a broad knowlege of IT in general with specialization in Cisco networking.
What I would bring to the table is highly technical screening that would enable us to select only the best candidates for our clients. Having done interviewing myself I see that most recruiting agencies do not have the expertise to properly screen applicants and simply flood their clients with any resume that matches a keyword search.
What you would bring is previous contacts or the people skills / sales ability to create contacts that are hiring managers or HR people in large organizations.
Send me a message if you are interested.
Thank You.

Comments