WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Temporary business shut down...need advice!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FatCookieFatCookie subscriber Posts: 2
    Ralph4,
    Thank you so much for the great advice!  My son`s name is Ralph - we love the old school names!You are so right about organization being "key".  I have been pretty organized most of my life and am known as the "listmaker" in my family.  My problems started when I was trying to squeeze in a 20 hour work day into 24 hours, and although that does allow for 4 hours of sleep, when anything got off track, everything else suffered.  My plate was way too full when I sought out advice in my original post.  And thank goodness that has changed so much in the last few weeks.I do swear by organizers, calendars, lists, realistic time frames and your advice was right on.  I work on finding the balance every single day no matter how organized I am on paper.  And hopefully I can make it all happen.Thank you again for your great comments.  Glad you`re a part of the SuN community!
  • Options
    smallbizcoachsmallbizcoach subscriber Posts: 0
    Hey When-Dee -
    I would love to do an audio interview with you and feature you on our website if you would like. I think your business concept is fantastic.
    Contact me at info@businessownersonline.com if you`d like to do this.
    Thanks!
    Aaron
  • Options
    entreplanetentreplanet subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi FatCookie ---- In my opinion, I wouldn`t recommend closing up at all. I used to run an internet retail business w/ storefront, and shutting down is devestating esp. during this time of year.I would say think very carefully before doing so -- think about what your competitors are doing especially
  • Options
    Ralph4Ralph4 subscriber Posts: 3
    Ralph4,
    Thank you so much for the great advice!  My son`s name is Ralph - we love the old school names!You are so right about organization being "key".  I have been pretty organized most of my life and am known as the "listmaker" in my family.  My problems started when I was trying to squeeze in a 20 hour work day into 24 hours, and although that does allow for 4 hours of sleep, when anything got off track, everything else suffered.  My plate was way too full when I sought out advice in my original post.  And thank goodness that has changed so much in the last few weeks.I do swear by organizers, calendars, lists, realistic time frames and your advice was right on.  I work on finding the balance every single day no matter how organized I am on paper.  And hopefully I can make it all happen.Thank you again for your great comments.  Glad you`re a part of the SuN community!

Thank you for you kind words.  I, along with all the other members of SUN wish you all the business success for the coming year.